I Don't...

My friend Janice posted this article on Facebook last week and I jumped for joy because it felt like this person got me. She asks the question "Are you enough?" And, then goes on to share all the messages we hear where we are questioning ourselves on this basic thought. At the end she shares her "I don't" list so I am here to share mine.


  • I don't make my kids brush their teeth every morning.
  • I don't wash my floors very often.
  • I don't like to play with my kids.
  • I don't shave my legs every day in the winter.
  • I don't change my kids sheets very often. They are in a loft and really?
  • I don't read my Bible regularly.
  • I don't like to volunteer at school and will do the bare minimum.
  • I don't eat all my fruits and vegetables like I should.
I'm realizing I could probably go on for quite some time. Things that make me feel guilty or shame and things that I really just don't care. What don't you do?

Comments

Popular Posts